It has been two years since the Conklin Bay expansion. The SWT committee has been gearing up for the next step laid out in our 2021 Feasibility Study, ultimately taking us around the lakes.
From Grandview Drive, we will push south three miles south to Wawasee Middle School. This will allow our community’s first school-to-school connection, providing safe trailways which will open up multiple opportunities for grant eligibility. The Capital Campaign is just beginning, but we need your help.
WAWASEE SOUTH BENEFITS
- Connection of schools and neighborhoods
- Vital link to East and North sides of Lake
- Safe/convenient passage along SR 13
- Relative ease and lower cost of construction
- Eligibility for major grant funding