Recently Completed Projects
- Continued trail south along Syracuse-Webster road from Wawasee High School to Brooke Point Inn in the summer of 2018.
- Created and installed signage every ¼ mile around Syracuse Lake Loop in the summer of 2018.
- Designed and permitted the Conklin Bay trail section from the corner of Harkless Drive and SR13 to the Wawasee Area Conservancy Foundation’s property in spring of 2018.
- Constructed trail head kiosk at the intersection of Cornelius Road and Pickwick Drive in fall of 2017.
- Completed trail along Cornelius Road on the East side of SR13 and installed a pedestrian light to connect the trail across SR13 in summer 2017.
- Widened and curbed the narrow section of trail along Eli Lilly Road in summer of 2016.
- Constructed trail head kiosk at the Harold Schrock Athletics Complex in fall of 2015.
- Completed trail along Harkless Drive starting at Oakwood Resort and continuing to SR13 in spring of 2015.
- Completed trail around Syracuse Lake creating a 5-mile loop in fall, 2014.
- Constructed a bridge across the channel on South Harkless Drive in summer, 2014.